Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Joyful Tilda.........

Hello everyone.

WELCOME!!

Today I have a fast and fun card to share using Joyful Tilda and some very fun digital papers by Mindy Baxter. 

Okay ladies I have to tell you that the digital papers are very fun and easy to use!! I was so surprised! LOL.. If you have never used a digital paper like me then why not give this cute collection a try?

Stamps: Joyful Tilda She can be found at Magnolia-licious. for purchase.
Magnolia-licious has the largest on-line selection of Maggies in all of North America. Diana (owner) has all of the new Christmas images in stock. Go have a peek!!! 
She also has in the SPECIAL EDITION Winter Stamps 2012. 
Have you seen them yet? They are adorable!! 
 Coloring Medium: Copic Markers, very light distressed inks around some of the paper edges. I have also used Spica pen on the dress for a splash of sparkle. I have added stickles to the flowers and the sugar cookies.
Papers: Digital Papers by Mindy Baxter. I have added 2 others paper with these from my stash bin. Bazzill cardstocks. They all go together so well.
Accessories: ribbons, trim, paper flowers, chipboard hearts, rhinestones, pearls, button that I have used acrylic paint on to make the dots.
I have also used my Spellbinders around the image for a tad bit of a lift.



The 'Christmas Cookies' collection. There are 8 different patterns.
Very fun, pretty papers by Mindy Baxter.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiLZUxE3UCdIXQ5AxqLyDxCrTRN_3N2DqvraQ8PD3S3ORo2q4O1A5Ie3IiOXc9SiPA4v_aTfTFK81DWRfHjT8rMQ2XcyMv9ePnuAhl1_UE6_263wD6fbCuQPKEzYLYPRz5EmoCWcAAuguqx/s1600/Christmas+Cookies.jpg

Challenges to enter:
Dream Valley - Non Traditional Christmas 
Scrappers Delight - Non Traditonal Christmas
Incy Wincy - Non Traditional Christmas Colors
Celebrate the Occasion - Non Traditional Christmas 

Fab N Funky - Non Traditional Christmas


One last thing today............
Have you done the Holiday interactive tag hop yet?
You will not be disappointed! The DT's have done a wonderful fun hop for you!
There is also 2 different challenges you can enter to win big prizes from Diana at the Magnolia-licious Store! 

-First challenge is to create a Holiday Tag using at least (1) Magnolia stamps and the prize is (1) $50 GC to store, Link up on the  
Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog by by Dec 29th.
-Second challenge is to count the # of candy canes and email them to Suzanne sjdean0574@yahoo.com – prize is (1) $50 Gift certificate. You also have until Dec 29th to enter.


THANKS for visiting today!!
 I will be back on Saturday with a new card to share with you.
Until then wishing you all love, happiness, and inky fingers.

Photobucket

24 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Janiel this is just beautiful. Love the colours and all the little finishing touches. You have got a lovely unique creative style. Wishing you a wonderful Thursday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

mgoll88 said...

What a wodnerfull card creation, looks very fanatstic!
Wonderfull papers and de image goes perfect with it.. great!

LG
Michaela

Katie said...

Janiel,
This is just gorgeous! I love the soft muted tones of Mindy's papers and you did a fabulous job coordinating everything!
Hugs

Kat said...

Gorgeous Janiel. What a cute Tilda and the papers are just yummy.

Take care,

Kat xx

Cathy Lee said...

Darling card, Janiel. Joyful Tilda is so cute and I love Mindy's papers. Lovely!
Happy Holiday Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Christina C. said...

OMG...love the colors!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!

Only By His Grace said...

Another gorgeous card Janiel.
Beautiful coloring and design.
You have displayed Mindy's Digi papers well. They look lovely. I think I will be getting some of them.
Hugs Maz

Rene said...

Gorgeous!!!
Rene ;D

EnblogSail said...

Great beautiful card, again!
Caryl

cathylynn said...

Beautiful Janiel! Great colors. Those digital papers are great! I never used the digital papers ...yet. Great work!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Diana Crick said...

Adore your card Janiel. Stunning work as is the norm. Mindy's papers look fabulous and they are so reasonable priced everyone should have them!
hugs xx

Adrian said...

Very cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Anonymous said...

what a pretty card, I love the papers, so sweet
Hugs julie P

Grenouille Greetings said...

These are such lovely papers, PQ and your stacking of them with the ribbon and lace is perfect. Beautiful colouring of sweet Tilda! IPTAP! Hugs, Lesley

Rach83 said...

What a stunning card, Janiel. Your colouring is fab and I love the colour combo you've used. Those flowers are gorgeous too.

Thanks for linking up with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Juliep said...

This is just gorgeous Janiel. I love how you used the digital paper and must confess to being scared to try the digital wave but you may have just given me the courage that I need. lol I love the design of this card and that sweet little Tilda is colored perfectly. You are still one of my favorite designers. Your style is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing and wishing you a wonderful holiday season.

Kelly said...

Gorgeous, this one is so pretty! She is colored to perfection.
Hugs Kelly

Christina C. said...

Such a gorgeous Tilda.....love her!
Beautiful layout and details...the papers are gorgeous!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So beautiful, I just love all your elements and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Christmas (no red or green)" Challenge :)

Esther said...

Beautiful card!!! Fabulous coloring of your pretty image!
Thanks for joining CTO this week!

Unknown said...

Great combination of pink & grey, love every detail on this card! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
Anna xxx

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card Janiel, I love that sweet image and your gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenge this week

hugs Vicky xxx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Janiel - this is a totally gorgeous card! I love the image which you've coloured beautifully and also your colour scheme. I'm quite a fan of digi DPs - think I'm going have to check out that set you've used!!! Thanks for sharing your card at Incy Wincy Designs last week in our "Non-Traditional Christmas Colours" challenge. Sorry I'm late in commenting ... I got ambushed by life last week :o) !
Helen x (DT)

Stamper Gyrl said...

Hello Janiel!
I absolutely love this card. As soon as I saw it I had to order this stamp. I love things with tea sets!
It inspired me so much I wanted to use it for inspiration for my own.
You can see it here:
http://stampergyrl.blogspot.com/2012/12/joyful-tilda.html
Thank you!
Stamper Gyrl!