Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tripping Tilda with Santa's Wishful Bench

Good morning everyone!! 
I have a card to share today and I have the 2 winners from last weeks sugar free blog candy postings. 


It's only 5 days until Christmas. I hope that you are all ready for the wonderful holiday at your house. 


I want to wish you a wonderful Merry Christmas Season....
May you have the gladness of Christmas
 
Which is Hope..
The Spirit of Christmas
 

Which is Peace..
The Heart of Christmas
 
which is love..

 May your home be filled with all three..
 

Stamps:Tripping Tilda has been masked with Santa's Wishful Bench.
 Stamps can be bought at Magnolia-licious



Coloring Medium: Copic Markers, very light distressed inks around some of the paper edges.

Papers: all from my scrap drawer and Bazzill cardstocks

Accessories: satin  ribbon, paper roses, rusty metal stars, pine cones, small brads, doily, bakers thread, cheese cloth, braid cording, swirl doo hickney, small shaped buttons.


  I have added stickles to some parts of my image.
I do not remember who has made the sentiment I have used.
The layers of my card have been sewn and some of the layers have been lifted with foam tape and foam dots.
Doohickey Die can be found HERE at Magnolia-licious.

I have used the extra strong Scor-tape to put my card together also can be found at Magnolia-lious. HERE
PROUD DESIGNER FOR: MAGNOLIA-licious
Challenges for my card:
Stamptacular Sunday: Christmas Time
Penny's Paper-Crafty -Merry Christmas
Anything Goes - Traditional Christmas 
ColorsGingerloft - Christmas/Winter

I have randomly picked my 2 blog candy winners from last weeks posts.



I have randomly pick my winner from the comments on December 12 for the Saturated Canary TRIMMING THE TREE.

THE WINNER IS......







The second winner is picked from the comment left on December 14th post for the Saturated Canary Sketchie.
  
THE WINNER IS.....








CONGRATS Ladies!!

If you would use the email me button on my side bar with your shipping info so that I can get your stamp shipped out to you asap. You both will have one week to email me to collect your prize.


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!!

Photobucket

24 comments:

Janneke said...

Hi sweetie, thank you for the lovely words on my blog ;o)
I wish you and your family also a merry Christmas and a awesome 2013.
Hope you are feeling good sweetie

A big cyber hug from little J Girl

Sharon said...

A really beautiful card Janiel. Stunning combination of the stamps and your layout and colouring is top notch as usual. Merry Christmas, hugs Sharon x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Janiel and wishing you and your's a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Hugs Dianne xx :)

RenateKreativ said...

Beautiful card, I wish a merry christmas and a happy new year.
Hugs Renate

RenateKreativ said...

Beautiful card, I wish a merry christmas and a happy new year.
Hugs Renate

Barb Hardeman said...

So adordable, Nanny! I live that desk and what a beautiful job you've done coloring both images each embellishment is masterfully placed and the perfect touch on your card. Best wishes for wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.

Hugs, Barb

Katie said...

Just gorgeous Janny!!
Have a very wonderful Christmas a Happy New Year!

Kelly said...

Thank you so much for picking me to win the Saturated Canary stamp. I am so excited!
Your card is gorgeous and this is the first time I have seen this chair used. Great layout and I love your Christmas greetings to us bloggers, thank you.
Hugs Kelly

Pat said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card, lovely images and gorgeous colours. Here's wishing you and your family Best Wishes for Christmas.

Pat xx

Christina C. said...

WOW...outstanding job combining the images!!!! A truly gorgeous creation...very festive!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Kat said...

Beautiful Janiel, love the rich colours and the lovely Tilda.

Thank you for all your visits and lovely comments this year and looking forward to seeing your lovely work in 2013.

Kat xx

Shawn said...

STUNNING! I had to look to see who Tilda was as I didn't recognize her. I love how you have her seated. I expect she just finished her list to Santa. Beautiful rich colors. Outstanding!
hugs, Diana

Anonymous said...

What an adorable scene Janiel! Love the rich colors and love how you colored the wooden desk and chair. Beautiful embellishing too! big hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

How sweet, such a clever way to use this Tilda, beautifully done my friend, wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas
Hugs Julie P

debby4000 said...

Oh what gorgeous, cute card.
luv
Debby

Karen said...

Very pretty card! Nice design and colors.

Karen

Cathy Lee said...

What a cute little scene, Janiel. Great idea. I had trouble figuring out how to use this Tilda. You did a great job on this card. Fabulous coloring, love it to pieces.
Happy Holiday Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Danielle C said...

Wow! I love this card! I love the rustic feel with the pine cones and leaves. Your coloring is amazing in case you didn't know;) Absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week and good luck!
Danielle:)

cathylynn said...

Great masking and coloring! Your card is totally awesome!
Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

cabio's craft corner said...

Cool coloring Jan and another awesome designed card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

tootsie said...

Oh Janiel! I have always loved your cards and this one is no exception. So very beautiful! And as always your coloring is out of this world!!

My dear Janiel, a Very Merry Christmas to you and your family. And a happy new year! I truly hope you have a wonderful festive season!

Hugs,
Wendy

Juls said...

adorable!! Hugs Juls

Suzette said...

Just an amazing card, thanks so much for joining us at stamptacular this week.
Hugs
Suzette

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hey there girlfriend! How was your Christmas? I'm just catching up and I see I nearly missed three beauties!!! I love this image combo! Beautiful woodgrain! Gorgeous sparkle (I'd like a waistcoat like Tildas!) and wonderful design and embellishments. I especially like your vintage stars in your bouquet. Big festive hugs, Lesley